2012-13 Ski Area Events and Specials
- Winter Festival Week – Lift Tickets only $30
- Special Days - $30 Lift Tickets – Opening Day, Christmas Day, Easter Day
- "Wee Ski Program” – special priced lift tickets for parents skiing with children 12 and under – non-holiday onlywww.belleayre.com
- $42 Coke Wednesdays – every non-holiday Wednesdays 2012-2013
- January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard month
- Take your kids to Gore Week – kids 19 and under ski, ride, and tube FREE with full paying parent all week -http://www.goremountain.com/mountain/events.cfm
- For women only – Alpine Ckiing Clinic – January 26-27 - http://www.goremountain.com/mountain/events.cfm
- Festival For Kids and Family Race – Sunday Feb 10 - http://www.goremountain.com/mountain/events.cfm
- Maple Festival – Saturday, March 23 - http://www.goremountain.com/mountain/events.cfm
- Ski and Stay Packages starting at $67 – http://www.goremountain.com/packages/
- 15 - 9am - 3pm - Free Equipment Demo Day - Free ski and snowboard demo equipment.
- 27 - 8:30am - 3pm - Racing, Freestyle and Snowboard Christmas Camp - Coaching and fun competitions for ski racers, freeride and freestyle skiers, snowboarers and Masters Skiers
- 17 - All Day - Freeride Demo Tour - pro freeride skiers filming in 42/78 Park.
- 22 - Line Traveling Circus - Ski with the Line Freeride pro skiers.
- 26 - 27 - 9AM to 7:30PM Saturday, 10AM to 3PM Sunday - Special learn to ski/ride events for Harley riders and all guests, Sat PM band and party.
- 2 - 9am - 3pm - Freestyle B Comp.
- 3 - 9am - 3pm - Freestyle B Comp.
- 16 - 9am - 5pm - Boarding for Breast Cancer - Snowboard Clinic and Park Contest to raise awareness for breast cancer prevention and early detection.
- 23 - 11am - 2pm - Penguin Paddle - Cookout, auction and penguin slide to raise funds for HV Lounsbury Adaptive Program.
- 1 - 9am - 3pm - Telestock - Telemark Demos, clinic, cookout.
- 9 - 10am - 5pm - Winter Carnival - Fun events, races, food and music. Parade in Village Saturday night.
- 10 - 10am - 5pm - Winter Carnival - Fun events, races, food and music. Parade in Village Saturday night.
- 16 - 10am - 2pm - Guns & Hoses Snowmakers Race - race and party for regional snowmakers.
- 17 - 8:30am - 3pm - Northwind Super-G - Super G format race for all ages.
- 23 - 11am - 3pm - Pond Skimming and Cardboard Box Race - spring celebration with crazy events, music and barbeque.
- 15 - 10am - 3pm - Mudslide Obstacle Trail Run - 3.5 and 5.5 mile trail run with obstacles and plenty of MUD.
- 15 - 16 - 3:30pm - 7:30pm - 10th Annual Beer and Wine Festival - Sample over 100 craft and micro brews, wines from NYS, music by Big Leg Emma. Friday night Brew Masters Dinner.
Hunter Mountain 2012/13 Events and Specials
- Real. Close. Tuesdays.: $30 lift tickets
It's our way of inviting the neighbors over. Fellow residents of our beautiful home county (Greene) or any of the connecting counties are invited every Tuesday for a half-price ($30) lift ticket. Offer valid for residents of Greene, Ulster, Albany, Delaware, Schoharie, Rensselaer, Columbia and Dutchess counties with valid IDs. Every Tuesday, except Dec 25, 2012, and Feb 19, 2013.
- Ladies Day Wednesday: $58 lift tickets
A girl's day out, this amazing package consists of an All-area lift ticket, equipment rental and a group lesson for only $58. Available to mothers, daughters, aunts, grandmothers, wives, girlfriends.... ladies of all abilities who love to ski or snowboard, and are at least 13 years old. Every Wednesday, except Dec 26, 2012 and Feb 20, 2013.
- The Big Lift Card
Save every time you ski or ride! Our Big Lift Card gets you 25% off your weekend and holiday lift tickets and a whopping 50% Off your midweek lift tickets! For just $49, it's one of the best bargains in skiing and riding. Purchase your before Nov. 18 and your card comes pre-loaded with a FREE unrestricted lift ticket! Visit http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/tickets-passes/big-to purchase. lift-card.aspx
- e|ski On-line Sales
You can purchase discounted lift tickets, rentals, Big Lift Cards, season passes, Gift Cards and more online at eski.huntermtn.com which means you'll be beating the lines, and hitting the slopes with ease. Lift tickets are discounted up to 20%, based upon how far in advance you make your purchase.
- The Beginner Try-Pak
This program is a great money-saving way to learn to ski or snowboard. Just $109, the Try-Pak comes with three separate visits to be used any time (non-holiday) during the season with lower mountain lift tickets, equipment rental and group lessons preloaded on a convenient Try-Pak swipe card. You'll be pressed to find a better bargain anywhere! 13 years and older. Offered non-holiday days through 3/21/12.
- Group Rates
Group rates are available for lift tickets, beginner packages, rentals, group lessons and even snowtubing, and you'll save on every purchase. Plus, as an added Hunter Mountain bonus, you'll get one complimentary ticket for every 20 you buy. Park your bus in our convenient bus lot, and pick up your reserved tickets at our friendly Group Sales counter! It's fast, organized, and CHEAP! http://www.huntermtn.com/
- Bring a Beginner: Share the Sport, Share the Day
With the purchase of a $109 Try-Pak or $79 Single-Pak, you can receive a free Lower Mountain lift ticket for the same day (Sun-Fri, non-holiday). It's a great way to share the sport you love with someone! Offered Sunday through Friday, non-holiday, through 3/21/13. If you want to upgrade to an all-area lift ticket you can do so after 12:50 for $30 on Sunday and for $20 Monday through Friday. Bring a Beginner is not available on-line and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- 6-Pack Childrens Program Coupons
A special treat for moms and dads, the six coupon program offers savings for Hunter's renowned Ski and Snowboard School Explorers and Mountaineers programs! Get your six savings coupons in the Explorer/Mountaineer ticket area: Multi-Session 1, 2 or 1, 2 & 3 is $575. Multi-session 2 &3 is $550. $550 for six full-day visits or $375 for six single visits. Available in the Learning Center or by calling 800-HunterMtn, ext. 2350.
December 2: Competition Teams Program Begins, http://www.huntermtn.com/
& Sunday, December 8 & 9: Consumer Demo Days, http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/calendar.aspx?mode=ilter= detail&eventId=consumer_demo_ weekend&f
December 21: NASTAR Opens, http://www.huntermtn.com/
- Thursday, December 27: Women’s Demo Days
- Friday, December 28: Consumer Demo Days
December 29: Holiday Season Fireworks and Torchlight Parade, http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/calendar.aspx?mode= detail&eventId=new_years_eve& filter=
January 2 – Friday, January 11: $35 College Student Week (excludes
January 5: Mini World Cup, http://www.huntermtn.com/
January 12: Catskill Mountain Race Series, http://www.huntermtn.com/
& Sunday, January 12 & 13: ASRA Races, http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/calendar.aspx?mode= detail&eventId=asra_race& filter=
- Monday, January 14: LocalMotion
& Sunday, January 19 & 20: USCA College Race, http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/calendar.aspx?mode= detail&eventId=uscsa_race& filter=
- Wednesday & Thursday, January 23 & 24: East Coast Police Winter Games, http://www.nypdski.com/
- Monday, January 28: LocalMotion Race
& Wednesday, January 29 & 30: FDNY & East Coast Firefighter
& Sunday, February 2 & 3: USCSA College Race, http://www.huntermtn.com/
huntermtn/calendar.aspx?mode= detail&eventId=uscsa_race_2& filter=
February 4: Chef’s Race Series, http://www.huntermtn.com/
- Saturday & Sunday, February 9 & 10: USCSA College Race,
- Monday, February 11: LocalMotion Race
- Saturday, February 16: Fireworks & Mini World Cup
- Sunday, February 24: Slopestyle CMS Event, Rip Van Winkle USSA GS Race
- Monday, Febrary 25: LocalMotion Race
- Saturday, March 2: KLK Ukranian Ski Race
- Sunday, March 3: Mini World Cup Final
- Wednesday, March 6: 70+ Club Race
- Saturday, March 9: Heineken Winter Carnival and Paperbox Derby
- Sunday, March 10: Chef’s Race Series Final, Hope on the Slopes
- Saturday, March 16: Seasonal Programs Race
- Monday, March 18: NASTAR Ends
- Saturday, March 23: NJ Ski Council President’s Race
- Sunday, March 24: J 123 Open Slalom
- Sunday, March 31: Competition Teams Programs End
- Saturday, April 6: Pond Skimming
- Saturday & Sunday, April 27 & 28: TAP NY, http://www.tap-ny.com/
- Saturday, November 24th: Cross your fingers for Opening Day!! Thanksgiving Family Day! Ski or Ride as a family to celebrate what you are thankful for!
- Saturday, December 1st: SHCRA Snowmobile Hill Climb! Details coming soon! http://shcra.com/
- Monday, December 24: Christmas eve on the slopes!
- Thursday, December 27: Hot Dog Race: kids start at the top with a cup, ski/ride to the hot dog bun, then ski/ ride to the hot dog and then at the finish line there is ketchup, mustard, etc.
- Saturday, December 29: Willie Bear Race: kids ski/ ride a course and who ever finishes 1st in each category has a chance to win a Willie Bear!
- Monday, December 31: New Year's Eve Bash! Bring in the new year with a party, torchlight parade and fireworks! Live music, outstanding food and drink specials! More details to come!
- Saturday, January 12: 1st of the Rail Jam Series!
- Saturday, February 2: Sacandaga Challenge: Race through the gates, hit a small jump, go through the hoops, etc. Winners will receive a prize.
- Saturday, February 9: 2nd of the Rail Jam Series!
- Saturday, February 16: Torchlight Parade and Fireworks: Celebrate President’s Day with a kids torchlight, followed by the employee torchlight parade, and fireworks to follow!
- Saturday, February 23: Dummy Big Air: build a “dummy” that will go down the ramp and off a jump. The dummy must be attached to skis or a snowboard to go down the hill. Each entry is $25. Cash prize to first place winner.
- Saturday, March 2: Cardboard Race: Make a sled out of cardboard and boogie on down the hill.
- Saturday, March 9: 3rd and Final of the Rail Jam Series!
- Last Saturday in March Open Pond skimming: Celebrate the end of the season and be one of the first 50 entries to have a chance to skim across the pond. Participants must have skis or a snowboard on. Each entry is $15
- 8 Tentative Opening Day
- 8-16 “Early season” rates in effect, all tickets $30
- 15-16 LEARN TO SKI OR RIDE FREE - free group lessons
- 21-Jan 1 Open every day for the Holiday Week (except 12/25)
- 22 Snowtubing opens for the season!!!
- 4 $15 LIFT TICKETS - 1st 100 skiers/riders
- 6 Delaware County Day - $10 off ticket with county resident
- 19-21 Martin Luther King Holiday Weekend
- 26 KIDS CUP RACE - open to kids of all ages!
- 27 College Day - 1/2 price student tickets with college i.d.
- 30-Feb 1 Skier Appreciation Days - open 3 days with $15 LIFT TICKETS
- 2-3 SCOUT WEEKEND - 1/2 price tickets with scout i.d. plus earn merit badges!
- 3 Catskill Mountain Snowboard Series Slalom and Giant Slalom Races
- 10 Delaware County Day - $10 off ticket with county resident i.d.
- 15 Carload Day - the more people in your car, the cheaper the lift tickets
- 15-24 Open every day for the Presidents Holiday Week
- 19-22 Fire/Police/EMS Days - $10 off lift ticket with i.d.
- 20 School Teachers Day - $10 off lift ticket with i.d.
- 21 Crazy Hat Day - $10 off lift ticket with your craziest hat worn
- 1 $15 LIFT TICKETS - 1st 100 skiers/riders
- 2 Annual Ski Patrol Fundraiser - chicken BBQ, live band, torchlight parade, huge raffle for
- mountain bikes, ski tickets & more
- 2 PLATTEKILL CUP GS RACE - open to kids AND adults of all ages!
- 16 St Platty’s Day Party
- 16 Bumpin’ Blockbuster Mogul Competition
- 16 Last day of Snowtubing for the season
- 23 Season Passholder Day - FREE Lift Ticket with a season pass from any other mtn!
- TBA “Spring Season” rates in effect
All events/dates subject to change without notice.
Visit www.plattekill.com for additional events and dates added throughout the winter season.
Toggenburg Winter Sports Center
Toggenburg is hosting our Annual Pantry Day, Monday, December 24th, Free lift tickets all day! 9AM-4:30PM with a food or dry good donation worth $5 or more. All donations go to our local Fabius-Pompey outreach.
- Super Sundays - $40 Adult lift tickets – Dec. 9, Jan. 6, February 3, March 10, April 7
- Ski and Stay Packages starting at $69 http://www.whiteface.com/tickets/ski-stay-packages
- Events: http://www.whiteface.com/events
- Stars on Ice – Dec. 30
- Lake Placid Freestyle Cup – Jan. 17-19, 2013
- Eastern Synchronized Skating – Jan. 31 – Feb 2
- NCAA Division III Men’s Ice Hocky – March 15 -16
- $42 Coke Wednesdays – every non-holiday Wednesdays 2012-2013
- January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard month